Saturday, October 19, 2013

Dusk 
Lima, Peru
9" x 12"  oil on canvas
sold


Evening falls on the outskirts of Lima... the sun goes down, the lights begin to flicker on. The waxing moon, a whisper in the sky, has been up for a while. Night time begins....

So it seemed when I found this site, traveling around on the Google Maps Street View with The Virtual Paintout  - our destination was Lima, Peru this month. Lots of interesting paintings and drawings, check 'em out!

This painting was painted on all sides, so it can be framed up, or hung, just as it is.




To see more of my work, you can visit my Gallery page at The Daily Paintworks, or find me on Facebook.




2 comments:

  1. Hi Patricia,

    I love your work! I've seen you around at DPW and the Virtual Paintout.

    I was wondering if you'd be interested in participating in December's painting blog carnival (subject: painting demo). You can see the most recent carnival on my blog (http://marlalaubisch.blogspot.com/2013/08/a-day-in-life-blog-carnival.html) and find my email contact info on the About/Contact page. Shoot me an email if you might be interested and I'll fill you in.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Marla,
      I would be honored - hope you got my email! Thanks!
      (BTW, I love your work!!)

      Delete