Wednesday, July 1, 2015


Red Geraniums
8” x 8” x 1.5  oil on canvas
sold

Geraniums must be the most commonplace of flowers, they are everywhere. People rarely take notice of them, while still appreciating them for their color and durability. What with this ongoing drought in California, they are one of few flowers still blooming, which is what made me take note of them! I’ve had them blooming by my back door for ages, and finally realized how nice they would be in a painting. 

This piece is painted on all sides of a gallery-wrapped canvas.  No need to frame it (but of course you could), it hangs flush against the wall.





To see more of my work, please visit my Gallery page at the Daily Paintworks, or visit me at Artistes de Studio, a site dedicated to studio work. Thanks for looking!



No comments:

Post a Comment