Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Happy New Years!

Happy New Years!

 
"Snow Queen"
16 x 12 "  Oil on canvas


It's New Years! Again! Wishes for hope, peace and happiness for the coming year are all around us. Good health, prosperity and contentment are there as well! I hope all these things come your way, along with new experiences and great surprises you didn't even expect!

I am taking a little time away from the easel to pursue other goals, but I will be back, and hope to see you then.  I have posted a painting that symbolizes, to me, all the good things a New Year should bring.


This piece is painted on gallery wrapped canvas (1.5”); the picture continues minimally on all sides. It hangs flush against the wall and does not need framing, but you could frame it if you like.


To see more of my work, please visit my Gallery page at the Daily Paintworks. Thanks for looking!






No comments:

Post a Comment