Thursday, February 1, 2018


Fantastical Flowers
20 x 20 x 1.5" Oil on Canvas
sold



This floral painting is a kind of fantasy, and not so much a flower painting. This piece is about color, color relationships and the new paints I ordered and wanted to use! Flowers are a great subject to paint, they are beautiful, and have such wonderful shapes and colors. They trigger all kinds of emotions within each of us  - mostly happy ones, I hope. But in this painting, they are strait out of my imagination, and really a way to slather paint around.


This piece is painted on gallery-wrapped canvas, and the painting goes around all sides. It does not need further framing and is ready to hang, just as it is.








To see more of my work, please visit my Gallery page at the Daily Paintworks. Thanks for looking!



No comments:

Post a Comment