Friday, September 15, 2017

"Painted Roses"
Spotlight Artist

The Daily Paintworks blog, Daily Paintworks News is promoting my work on their "Spotlight Artists" feature. It is an honor and I am grateful.


The Daily Paintworks is an online gallery and art auction site, and their blog gives a more in-depth profile of selected artists. There is an interview with me, and a selection of my paintings for viewers to enjoy. If you have purchased a painting from them in the last thirty days, you are eligible to enter a drawing to win "Painted Roses," above. It is a way for them to say thank you to the art buyers supporting them, and I am happy to participate. I certainly feel supported by them and I am pleased to be part of this promotion. "Painted Roses" has always been a favorite work of mine, and I hope it will also be loved by whoever wins it. So thank you Sophie, and thank you Daily Paintworks for our continued partnership.


Here are a couple of paintings showcased in the "Spotlight Artist" feature. I hope you will check out the article, read the interview, and see some of my other work. The blog also includes the work of other fine artists, as well.







To see more of my work, please visit my Gallery page at The Daily Paintworks  and as always, thanks for looking!











No comments:

Post a Comment