Friday, May 12, 2017


“Last Night, I Dreamt of Home…”
9 x 12 ” Acrylic on canvas
 nfs


This is a picture story. I have provided the picture, you tell this story. The Virtual Paintout has gone to South Korea this month, and artists use the Google Street View to find something interesting to paint. I came upon this huge apartment building which is home to many fine people. The dreamlike quality of the picture was was what attracted me, and the theme of this picture developed quickly. We often dream of home. I used iridescent paints and simple shapes to encourage the dream like quality. You can where I painted for yourself by clicking here.

Painted in acrylic with a dark border, it can be framed, but you could hang it up just as it is, too.


To see more of my work, please visit my Gallery page at the Daily Paintworks. Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment