Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Country Road,
South of Gothenburg, Sweden
9" x 12" o/c
$75

The Virtual Paintout, an art challenge using Google Maps Street View, is traveling through the city of Gothenburg, this month. While many artist have depicted the city and it's citizens,  I felt the need for some landscape painting, so I traveled out into the countryside. I found these lovely stretches of golden fields and green meadows. It was so serene, and the landscape had so much color, I just had to stop and paint! You can see for yourself how beautiful it was by clicking here!


This little painting is painted on all sides of the canvas, so it could be framed, or you could hang it up, just as it is.





To see more of my work, please visit my Gallery page at The Daily Paintworks, or visit of the other sites I show at, Artists de Studios and Facebook, which has several groups devoted to art and painting. "Landscape Painters" is one of them. Thanks for looking!


No comments:

Post a Comment