Tuesday, August 19, 2014




Old House, Shui Tou Village
Kinman Island, Taiwan
9" x 12" acrylic on canvas
The Daily Paintworks, $75.

This month, The Virtual Paintout has traveled to Kineman Island off the coast of China. The island has a rich history, and has made some of its old villages into attractions for people to visit. I came across this ancient house and decided to paint it - I feel certain there are many stories within these walls. It is in the middle of Shuitou Village, a landmark and tourist attraction full of historical buildings. You can see where I painted by clicking here, and you can explore the village yourself by clicking here.


This piece is painted on all sides - it can be framed, or you can just hang it, as it is.




To see more of my work, please visit my
Gallery page at The Daily Paintworks, or visit on facebook. Thanks for looking.


No comments:

Post a Comment