Friday, December 2, 2011

New Show at Caffè Romanza!

Creation
oil on canvas
31" x 34"
sold

A little different, I know! This piece is part of a show I just put up at Caffé Romanza - inside Books Inc. - in downtown Mountain View (California). I like this little cafe because it has areas for displays up front and in back. Thus I was able to divide the show between the new landscapes I have painted this year and the abstracts I love to paint.

You can see the landscapes below, as I have posted them as I finished them. The abstracts - well, you'll just have to come check them out!

It's a great place to have a coffee or snack, and the book store downstairs is wonderful!

Please drop by and see the show if you're in the area.
Caffé Romanza, upstairs at Books Inc., 301 Castro Street.

Through December 31.

This painting is framed, the frame part of the painting...



No comments:

Post a Comment