Sunday, December 24, 2017

d
Winter Flowers
8 x 8"    Acrylic on Canvas

The winter solstice has come, and for many of us, winter is here. This still life came about with flowers from my imagination, and the scarf from my coatrack. It has a very festive and holiday feel to it, and gives me a chance to wish you all a very happy Holiday Season, no matter how you celebrate. This is a time for kindness and good will, and I hope that feeling carries you into the future.



This piece is painted on gallery wrapped canvas (1.5”). The picture continues on all sides of the canvas and hangs flush against the wall. It does not need framing, but you could if you like. 







To see more of my work, please visit my Gallery page at the Daily Paintworks. Thanks for looking!





No comments:

Post a Comment