Saturday, July 9, 2016


Color Therapy
9” x 12”  acrylic on canvas
sold 

This little painting was started in desperation but finished in whimsy. Desperation because of one thing and another - I didn’t have a clear idea of what I wanted, I was forced to use acrylics (which I sometimes like and sometimes don’t), and more etceteras than you can shake a stick at. But then it began to come around to something I liked and had fun with, something I actually looked forward to painting and trying new ideas out on. 

Sooooo - I honestly don’t know what to call it... “Untitled #...” beh, ,“Ch-ch-changes”??? No, that’s just plagiarism. “The Journey”??? Oh, please. “Reincarnations”? “Incarnations” (weird!)  ….well, it was a little of all those things, but it was also a kind of therapy. Maybe "Color Therapy” ??   Yep, we’ll go with that!  (And move on to the next one.)

The paint covers all sides of the canvas. It can be framed, but you could hang it up just as it is; it would look good that way, too.



To see more of my work, please visit my Gallery page at the Daily Paintworks.  Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment