Sunday, July 1, 2012

Pink Peony
8" x 10"  oil on canvas
sold
 
This peony and her sisters are all stars in a bigger garden painting still in progress. Painting them in broad strokes made me want to study them closely, to find out exactly how they were made and how to paint them. No small task, let me tell you, but worth it. 

Please visit my Gallery page at The Daily Paintworks to see more of my work. 

Another site that is fun to look at is The Artists de Studio, which has studio work as opposed to plein air. With plein air painting you are out doors, painting what you see, but in the studio you can refine and enhance your work until you get what you want!

To purchase this or any other available painting (by me) simply click on the Paypal logo on your left. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment